The four strains of influenza vaccine cover both H1N1 and H3N2 A virus and both Victoria and Yamagata B strains.
- Reduce the risk of illness and serious symptoms caused by seasonal flu viruses
- Reduce the risk of severe flu associated illnesses such as pneumonia
- Reduce the risk of passing on flu to friends, family or coworkers
- Reduce the chance of showing symptoms that mimic COVID-19; fever, cough, runny nose, and headache
Flu Vaccination Promotion
- Flu vaccine injection
- OPD facilities
- Nursing service
- Price includes nursing’s fee and certain clinic fees
- This price is valid for services provided at DA Clinic only.
- Al Packages may not be combined with any other discounts, offers, corporate partner discounts, or promotions, and may not be purchased through insurance.
- Flu Vaccine Package: 480 baht, valid from 25 Nov – 30 Dec. and the Service shall be used until 30 Dec, 2020
- •Not available for people under 16 years of age.
- •Not suitable for people with a history of severe egg allergy. If you have a mild allergic reaction, such as a rash, you can get vaccine but must wait for at least 30 minutes to see the condition after the injection
- Not suitable for people suffering from acute illness with high fever. Minor illnesses is not constraint to vaccination.
- Not suitable for people with history of severe complications from previous vaccination